Walbro F20000169 255lph High Pressure Fuel Pump & Installation Kit for Grand National Corvette Camaro Firebird
Guaranteed In Stock & Ready to Ship. Orders placed by 2PM EST Monday - Friday Ship Same Day w/ Tracking!!
Brand new Genuine Walbro 255 LPH High Pressure In-Tank Fuel Pump F20000169 complete with 400-1016 Installation kit.
* (1) Walbro F20000169 255lph High Pressure Fuel Pump
* (1) Walbro 400-1016 Vehicle Specific Installation Kit
* (1) installation Instructions
Direct bolt-on for the following vehicles:
- 1984-1987 Buick Grand National/Regal Turbo (GNX)
- 1985-2002 Chevrolet Camaro 5.0L & 5.7L
- 1994-1996 Chevrolet Caprice 5.0L & 5.7L
- 1985-2002 Chevrolet Corvette 5.0L & 5.7L
- 1994-1996 Chevrolet Impala 5.0L & 5.7L
- 1985-1995 Chevrolet S-10
- 1985-1992 GM Cars & Trucks
- 1991-1993 GMC Syclone/ Chevrolet Typhoon
- 1985-1986 Pontiac Fiero 2.8L
- 1985-1992 Pontiac Firebird 5.0L & 5.7L
Will fit with minor modifications on the following vehicles:
- GM Fuel Injected Pickup Trucks up to 1997
- GM Fuel Injected S/T Pickup Trucks up to 1995 (Blazer, Sonoma, S-10, Jimmy)
- GM Fuel Injected Vans up to 1996 (Astro/Safari)
- This is a High Pressure Fuel Injection pump.
- This pump works extremely well between 25-70psi.
- Its capable of supplying enough fuel for 600hp in a Naturally Aspirated setup or 500hp in Forced Induction(Supercharged or Turbo) applications.
- Walbro in-tank electric fuel pumps utilize a proven gerotor design. The outside dimensions, however, are compact enough to fit existing hanger assemblies, without modification.
Includes 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty from Date of Purchase.
Please Note: Walbro warranty only applies if you use this pump with Gasoline (Excludes E85, if you need a pump for E85, we have them available in our store.)
People have run these with Diesel but Walbro will not warranty this pump if it had Diesel fuel run through it.
Free Shipping to anywhere in the USA including Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico via USPS 2-3 day Shipping with Tracking.