82801 In-Line Fuelab Filters
-6AN inlet/outlet Fuelab Filter with long (5 inch) 10 micron / Paper Element (Cellulose) - The most economical and commonly used element.
FUELAB™ In-Line Fuel Filters keep your engine running clean. They feature male AN / 37º Flared fitting end caps, so you can attach them directly to other fuel system components. Also featured are machined internal radii for minimal pressure drop. For greater flow capacity and increased filtration the larger 828 Series Fuel Filter is equipped with a 5 inch element. With AN female ports. O-ring required. Consult component manufacturer’s port specifications.
- Less pressure drop (works great as a pre-filter)
- Greater flow capacity
- Increased filtration capacity
- Reduced maintenance frequency
- Gasoline and diesel fuel compatible
- Billet Aluminum with anodize per military MIL-A-8625, Type II
- -6AN male inlets and outlets
- Includes low profile saddle clamp mounting bracket(s)
- Replaceable or cleanable filter element
- 200 PSIG maximum pressure rating
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty
Includes Long (5 inch) 10 micron / Paper Element (Cellulose) - The most economical and commonly used element. It is disposable yet provides excellent filtration. Compatible with Gasoline and Diesel only.
82801-C 10 micron paper filter with -6AN inlet/outlet